Liz Carlyle (Havard)- Sports Massage Therapist & Pilates Instructor
Liz Carlyle set up The Farm Studio in May 2017 with a vision to create a unique space that offers clients a range of treatments to address their training, lifestyle or rehab needs. Liz has nearly 10 years experience treating clients as a soft tissue therapist as well as specialising in Clinical Pilates with the Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute. Liz graduated from Reading University in 2003 and went on to train as a Sports Massage Therapist in 2007. She has a sound understanding of sports training having worked in elite sport for 4 years and having represented England in Rowing at a junior level herself. She has worked at The Droitwich BMI Hospital, Worcester Warriors, The British Army and has also worked with The Tongan National Squad during the Churchill Cup.
Liz has also completed the following CPD courses:
- Modified Pilates for Rehabilitation: Matwork Level One Course, Level 2 Class Instructor and Level 3 Advanced techniques – The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute.
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Pilates (QCF)
- Strength & Conditioning for Sports Performance: The role of the Soft Tissue Therapist – Sports Massage Association & The UK Strength & Conditioning Association.
- Appointed Person 1st Aid – The British Red Cross
- Advanced Massage Technique Workshop – London School of Sports Massage
- Postural Assessment & Myofascial Slings – Physique Management Company
- Myofascial Meridians – Thomas Myers’ Anatomy Trains
- Neuromuscular Reeducation – Sports Massage Association
Liz works with Sarah Kelly at The Farm Studio, Phepson Farm,10 minutes from Droitwich & 15 minutes from Worcester.